As many of you have read, my senior kitty had her teeth cleaned and had two teeth pulled out as well as the bone surroudning the teeth. However, she didn't get better, so they found out the canine next to the pulled teeth was loose and the holes in her mouth (where teeth pulled) where getting larger. So they took out her 3rd tooth and then tried as best as they can to sew up the whole and took a tissue out/biopsy (which looked bright red and scary). This time she's healing well, but the result of the biopsy was cancer and was referred to an oncologist. (its her upper mannible) I've decided that since she's so old (18), with prior health conditions, and the fact that according to my Vet and websites they have to remove 1/2 the face/chemo etc.. and I don't want her to suffer anymore. She's not allowed to eat solid food, and she loves food. She's tolerating the syringe feeding (1 can of A/D) but I can't bare to see her suffer anymore. Moreover, I'm afraid to see when the cancer gets worse how she will feel. So I 've decided to let her go to kitty heaven early next week. Though, I'm paranoid that something bad will happen between now and Monday, but she's still healthy and jumps, plays, etc.. so I'm hoping the cancer won't suddenly take a turn for the worse. I feel so depressed, last year I lost my MOther (car accident) and my other cat (who was only 7). Why am I writing this? Well, some of you have sent me PMs in concern, so wanted to write this reply. Also, in a strange way it comforts me. Also not sure if MOnday is too late, or being too paranoid ..