Sending some love to TPFs Nike Golf for an Orange and Brown Xmas!

Congrats on great gifts and a great DH. Nike Golf sounds like a keeper. Great start on your rainbow...

attachment.php

OMG what FABULOUS gifts!!! I love the bag too! Everything is beautiful, and you have such a sweet DH (with impeccable taste no less!) Congratulations and Welcome to H!!!!

WOWZER!! Your DH is awesome! I think we finally had a "break" last night with my DH. He was looking on ebay at prices of lindys with me--he was asking about leathers and colors. Of course, he saw the croc birkins and such and exclaimed, "Do ppl really pay that much for a PURSE???" I can't imagine him ever owning anything LV or Hermes for himself--he thought a Coach wallet was extravagant (though he does occasionally purchase designer suits). Anyway, I felt it was sort of a "breakthrough" with him asking me questions. He did buy me a LV epi alma for christmas, so I certainly can't throw him out just yet :P Riley--you've given me hope. I'm a relative newbie here as well, so from one to another, welcome!!

Amy

rileygirl, congratulations on all of your beautiful gifts from your darling DH evolved to HL:heart:DH! So many wonderful thins to congratulate you on! Happy New Year!:drinkup:

Riley!! Wow, gorgeous Christmas presents!! Love the Mahnina!! YUMMY!!! And your anis note book is just TDF!!
Orange and brown just go sooo well together!!

Thank you: Kallie Girl, bagluv, Kelly_Birkin, _bella_, Mr. Posh Spice, Raz, Aminamina, Luva Pug, Ghost, from paris, Birkin123, Japster, jag, Mree43, luliu, Nola, amytude, and babyskyblue.

I am excited to get my H collection started and chatting with all of you wonderful people.

Rileygirl, your DH sounds like a keeper!! Great job on converting him into the orange side! I love the fact that we both got some H as "push presents"... DH got me my first piece of H for the birth of his son, a beautiful kelly... and then the coveted birkin came shortly after. The madness does not end....

May you have a wonderful orange 2008!!