Sending limit on PayPal not refreshing and incorrect?!

1. Good morning all!

I was hoping you could help me...I have an issue with PayPal and I have no idea how to fix it. I have a sending limit of £1000 per month, and I definitely have not made purchases of that amount this month, however it's telling me that I only have £45 left to send! My account seems in order, so there hasn't been any funny business going on as far as I can see either.

I have read the entire PayPal help topic, and apparently this limit should be refreshed monthly on the anniversary on my join date, which was the 22nd of the month, but this date has come and gone and nothing has happened. As a last ditch effort, I added my bank account details so I could become verified (something I was loathe to do), however my bank refused the direct debit request (they're overly security conscious). So now I have two eBay purchases to pay for with no way of doing it. Could anyone shed any light on what might be going on? I have sent an email to PayPal but am not holding much hope for a speedy response! Any info would be hugely appreciated!! :tup::tup::tup:

TIA!

2. Oh man! I've just figured out that the sending limit does not get refreshed every month, only your withdrawal limit does. That majorly sucks, because my bank refused the direct debit set up. :smash: Panicked!!!!