Send in Your Questions!!

Prada Psycho

Authenticator
O.G.
Jul 21, 2006
Bill Cobb's next Town Hall is on September 6. If you are a registered user, you can send in any question you like. I sent in the obvious for all of us here and strongly suggest all tPF eBay members send it in as well:

"What is eBay going to do to crack down on sellers who persist in listing imitation/copy/fake designer handbags?"

If they get enough questions along this line maybe eBay will get more proactive and do something about how its members are getting ripped off.

Who's with me, Gang? :biguns:

spacer.gif

August 24, 2006 | 04:46PM PST/PT
s.gif

Hi everyone...this is Bill Cobb, President of eBay North America. I'm
here to invite you to our next Town Hall event on Wednesday, September 6, 2006 from 4:00-5:00pm PT.
Students are returning to school, and buyers and sellers are gearing up for the busy shopping season before the holidays. My leadership team and I are ready to answer any of your questions during this open topic Town Hall, plus hear your suggestions for how we can improve your experience on eBay.
To submit your question early, visit our Town Hall page at www.ebay.com/townhall. We will also take questions submitted to us live during the event.
You can listen to the audio of this Town Hall through Windows Media Player or through Real Player. Details on how to download and install the latest versions of both of these are available on our Town Hall page.
Thanks, and I hope you'll join us on Wednesday, September 6th.
Sincerely,
Bill Cobb
President, eBay North America

good idea. lets all send the same question.. but you have to be a member eh? does it matter when you started using ebay, or if you've bought anything or sold anything yet?

barbie.belle said:
good idea. lets all send the same question.. but you have to be a member eh? does it matter when you started using ebay, or if you've bought anything or sold anything yet?
I'm not sure about the details. If you're already registered, you can try. There may be some criteria for being allowed to submit a question, though. I've been on eBay over 5 years now (with entirely too many purchases) so perhaps that's factored in. I did have to login to my account and login again to the "submit question" page. I guess they are doing that for a reason. Who knows with eBay these days?:shrugs: