Semi-annual sale

1. Hey all,

I'm new to the site and I'm SO HAPPY to see that there are other tokidoki obsessed fans out there. :yahoo:

I was wondering if anyone knows when LeSportSac's semi-annual sale is going to be?
  2. I received a coupon from them in December, but don't know about the sale. Let me know if you find out.
  3. Do they have a sale on their website or is it just in the stores?
  4. Welcome TokiAngel :welcome: :welcome: :welcome:
    I didnt' know LeSportsac had a semi-annual sale. Tokidoki is probably excluded from that sale I'm sure.
  5. Yeah it probably is. I'm interested in getting that Fafi print still and I seen another print I'd like to get the "enchanted print". Reminds of a scene out of Beatrix Potter's books.
  6. I think I've seen Fafi at Macy's...could that be?:shrugs:
  7. I'm not sure quite what you mean?

There is only one fafi print that I know of. I think they are selling it in some departments stores as well as the lesportsac website. I was hoping to maybe score a discount off of the website.
  8. I just wasn't sure if they only carried fafi at the lesportsac stores or if you could get it at department stores too b/c I think I saw it at Macy's but I'm not certain.
  9. I think you're right because I think someone else said they seen in it in the dept. stores. Of course, like Toki we don't carry anything like that up by me. :sad:
  10. That stinks that you can't see it in the store. That makes me so :mad: . Where do you live, TN?
  11. No worse Wisconsin, Ha! Ha! :lol:
  12. That's funny that you're laughing about it!! That cracked me up :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:
    I always say I should live in Wisconsin b/c I :heart: cheese!! There are no Tokis in Wisconsin? :wtf:
  13. Not that I'm aware of and I live near Milwaukee. I need to check the Macy's near me sometime but I don't think they carry them. I haven't seen them in the past.

Hey, California is suppose to be the dairy state now. You should have tons of cheese over by you! He! He! :nuts:
  14. They have a lot of the fafi bags at Macy's Santa Anita (Arcadia, CA). The print looks much better IRL than online. I like the bag styles a lot too.
  15. Fafis are cute, all her stuff is really adorable in a unique way.