Selling for the first time =(

Mike, absolutely nothing wrong with selling something you do not use. Please set those bags free to live their lives to the fullest with someone who will love them! I am an LV girl through and through and think you should stay LV. I would love to see a modelling pic of the Olav though.
HEY Shelia!!! Its goign to be a sad day when they get sold... hopefully if they get sold sooner I can pick up either the olav or the day within the next month! :yes: I liked the burberry duffel for weekend getaways but I love using the keepall ya kno?! The dragoone I got a while back for a great price since it was vintage and the pochette plate, I have no idea why I bought that :confused1:

Oh I love the Olav! I got DH the Naviglio and it looks awesome on him. I like Damier on men!!! Enjoy yourself on eBay. I sell a lot of different things and depending on the items, it can be a lot of fun. I did have some idiot once have my listing pulled for a wallet that was authentic and cheap just cause my DH would never use it and it was a gift so we figured that we';d start it low and see what he wound up with. I still don't know why it was removed but whatever, someone was a jerk. Good luck with selling and the new bag...whichever you decide on!

Mike, if you don't have LVoe for them, it's best you sell and replace with new things you really LVoe....the Olav gets my vote....there is an Azur messenger piece with brown trim you may look into too, if you like that style......anyway, good luck, and your new signture is cute !!