Selling FAKE for CHARITY?!?!?

Seriously this just gets worse and worse the more I think about it and those of you that were brave enough to contact her got such BS for a response! "I am dead with my husband" what a load of crap, I just don't buy it. I am glad so many people came together to get this listing pulled as it was just wrong!

I was just at a silent auction where things were donated for a charity (Christmas Trees were auctioned off and they were decorated with merchandise from local stores) One tree was decorated with handbags - fake Louis, Chanel, etc. and the sign with it said "Designer inspired" and then had the 'retail value' of all the bags and the retail value was of what you would pay if they were real!
I was soooo mad I didn't have my camera to take a pic for ya'll.

^ wow, that is just awful!!! i would try and report it or something (or at least tell someone).

i normally don't say anything when i see folks selling fake bags IRL (e.g. street vendors etc), but when ppl are selling them in the name of "charity fundraising", i just can't look the other way. and after seeing this ebay auction, i bet the majority of the proceeds of such auctions are not even going to charity, it's just a scam so the seller can convince people to buy them. that's soo wrong!! :tdown: :tdown: :tdown:

and yeah, i guess i was dumb to assume initially that this ebay seller was just ignorant of the fact that her bag was fake. if she was just donating 10% to charity that means that she would only be donating $155 of the $1550 she was trying to sell it for. If she bought the bag for $300 as she says, then her claim that she "didn't know it was fake" doesn't hold water! I mean, if she REALLY wanted to raise money for charity, why not just donate $150 to the cause, rather than SPEND $300 on a (fake) bag to sell? (answer: she wanted to make a quick $1200, and was willing to take a "hit" of $150 in order to make ppl more willing to place bids). UGH. The nerve!!! I hope eBay suspends her.

and thanks again to OP for starting the thread, and making everyone aware of this person..

^ wow, that is just awful!!! i would try and report it or something (or at least tell someone).

i normally don't say anything when i see folks selling fake bags IRL (e.g. street vendors etc), but when ppl are selling them in the name of "charity fundraising", i just can't look the other way. and after seeing this ebay auction, i bet the majority of the proceeds of such auctions are not even going to charity, it's just a scam so the seller can convince people to buy them. that's soo wrong!! :tdown: :tdown: :tdown:

and yeah, i guess i was dumb to assume initially that this ebay seller was just ignorant of the fact that her bag was fake. if she was just donating 10% to charity that means that she would only be donating $155 of the $1550 she was trying to sell it for. If she bought the bag for $300 as she says, then her claim that she "didn't know it was fake" doesn't hold water! I mean, if she REALLY wanted to raise money for charity, why not just donate $150 to the cause, rather than SPEND $300 on a (fake) bag to sell? (answer: she wanted to make a quick $1200, and was willing to take a "hit" of $150 in order to make ppl more willing to place bids). UGH. The nerve!!! I hope eBay suspends her.

and thanks again to OP for starting the thread, and making everyone aware of this person..

Good point!!!:yes:

this seller is a LIAR:tdown::hysteric::rant::mad::censor:. her story is bulls***. look at the details. she bought both bags and then was planning on selling both bags with 10% going to charity? the 10% was pretty much what she paid to begin with! total ****! it was just an excuse to make a quick profit of a couple grand. i tried to report her myself, but can't since the auctions have been pulled.

Thank you OP for bringing this to our attention.

Oh, and Sweetneet, you are an absolute doll. Please do not think yourself "dumb" to believe in the goodness of mankind. Most of us are good and honest and fair. My opening position with everyone I meet is that they are honorable, kind and good. And, most of the time I am right. Of course, when they show themselves not to be such is when I change my opinion.

I really have no reason to be in a purse forum because I have no clue about purses! But I do know about this seller (fireballusn) and stumbled on this forum while "googling" her! I can tell you that nothing she does or says is true. She is not educated and has had 30+ jobs because she can't keep one! :tdown: All the stuff on her site that some have posted here is just a poor display of words that she believes is true. She claims to have more than 20 years of corporate experience. She is only 36 yoa. Did she start when she was 16? Norwich Free Academy is a high school. The Criminal Arts degree she mentioned is from the Community College of the Air Force which she did not finish! Everything else is a online school! She probably is in trouble with her husband because she pulls this kind of crap all the time. She is all over the internet with different businesses! She used to have a company called Welsh Business Solutions that consisted of her in a rented office. She blogs on EBAY that she had to close the corporate offices which meant the rented office building rent was too high! She has "embellished" everything in her biography! She hides behind non-profit organizations, charities, and Christianity! Like I said, I don't know much about purses, but I know about scams. I applaud all of you for being wise enough not to stand for it. Keep up the good work! I am going to continue following this chick's internet scam business! Been a pleasure ladies! Just wish I would have found you guys sooner!:tup: