Seller Special: 20 cent Auction-style Listings - one day only!

1. April 24th!
  2. I might move one or 2 items from my store and do some listing tomorrow. I can't get out of bed today!
  3. I was really happy when I saw the message from eBay about it. I ended up with 2 large Botkier Bianca bags, and I need to sell one on eBay. I bought one for my daughter and she bought one! I dont want to return it because my SA went above and beyond the call of duty to get it for me, she even gave me her discount!
  4. thank you so much for posting this. Is the special only for a "select few" or for everybody that lists items that day?
    Thank you!!
  5. Great! But what does that 20 cent encompass? Just the listing, not extras, like pictures, etc. I would love for you experienced sellers to explain...
  6. Listing insetion is 20cents. You still pay the final value fee, the gallery fees, listing designer etc.
  7. Thanks for the info. I love these listing days! I usually put up the "shot in the dark" items I'd otherwise never list. My closet could use a good clearing. Thanks again!
  8. Ohhh thanks for the info! ill try and list up some stuff!
  9. It's for everybody!
  10. damn, I listed something today.. shoulda waited till tomorrow, ugh!
  11. Oh great I didnt know about that, there was a 10p listing day in UK last week but I think I will double up & list again tomorrow on .com. It is a nightmare with listings not showing up in the USA.
    Hahaha this will be fun if the same item sells on both sites at the same time:sad: watch this space :roflmfao:
  12. I hate it when that happens!
  13. I listed 3 things that weren't even designer or bags and eBay is so busy with listings they still haven't shown up. lol