Seller does not answer question nor sent me an invoice...What should I do?

I ignored the fact of no invoice. That is grounds for holding payment. Maybe the seller is not around because it's chinese new year and she closed down the factory making fakes to party. When she gets back, she'll answer the questions and send the invoice.

I am here to ask for help. I hope you will never meet anything difficult in the future.
I have perfect feedback on ebay, I always pay right after I won the item.
as I am waiting for the invoice, how do I pay for it???

Your trepidation is understandable, but you really shouldn't have bid if you didn't want to comply with the sellers conditions. It's not like they are springing these things after the auction is closed.

Shame on you for wasting the sellers time by bidding without intendng to buy.

I am here to ask for help. I hope you will never meet anything difficult in the future.
I have perfect feedback on ebay, I always pay right after I won the item.
as I am waiting for the invoice, how do I pay for it???

Honey, don't worry about what we discussed in the PM, don't waste your time and energy, okay? ;) Do what I said in the PM and see if you come up with that, PM me a link if you aren't sure. I'd be more than happy to compare the two.

And don't freak.. some people just can't come up with helpful suggestions, you know? Take those with a HUGE grain of salt. :rolleyes:

correct me if I'm wrong, but I *think* what munchkey is trying to say is why would you bid and win first and ask questions later?

Don't get me wrong, I think munchkey has a less than admirable way of communicating this, and I agree, don't pay until you know for sure.

But truthfully, I asked myself this the 1st time I opened this thread too? BIdders shouldn't bid first and ask questions later.

Whilst I fully agree with that and stated that myself, it's not like the bidder is trying to get out of paying it's now the case that the seller won't even invoice her

I usually never wait for an invoice I just pay.. through the pay button.

I usually do the same thing.. except my last purchase I had to request an invoice because they didn't have the shipping charges listed. Of course, I asked how much the shipping charges would be before purchasing and they said "around 12.00." So, I wasn't sure if I could just use that amount, or if I needed the exact figure. Thus, the invoice.;)

correct me if I'm wrong, but I *think* what munchkey is trying to say is why would you bid and win first and ask questions later?

Don't get me wrong, I think munchkey has a less than admirable way of communicating this, and I agree, don't pay until you know for sure.

But truthfully, I asked myself this the 1st time I opened this thread too? BIdders shouldn't bid first and ask questions later.

Thanks, I think is a much nicer way of communicating what I thought without straying from the spirit of the message.

Everyone makes mistakes sometimes and you were probably caught up in the emotion of buying.

I usually hit the pay buttons as well. I just want to let her know it is not right if I paid right now, and she ship the items in 2 weeks later.....

I dont know why I sounds like a non paying bidder or caught up in the emotion of buying. It is my HG, I have want it for a long time, we know is risky but my bf know how much I love that bag, and it's not easy to see one.
I think maybe the seller is busy, and she will email me back and let me know why does she need two weeks to ship. Though her feedback is low, we thought everyone will need a start point, low feedback doesnt mean liar or fraud. Yeah, I cant gaurantee it is 100% authentic, but I didnt see any red flag either. IMO that's a real bag.
It has been 3days, I check my email every 1 hr, I am hoping she will email me back and let me pay for the item. After she never communicate with me. I am just worried maybe she might not even have the bag, it might be a stolen pics...etc. that's why I need to ask for opinion.

Sorry for taking your time.

I ignored the fact of no invoice. That is grounds for holding payment. Maybe the seller is not around because it's chinese new year and she closed down the factory making fakes to party. When she gets back, she'll answer the questions and send the invoice.

munchkey you are way out of line. Im surprised that posts werent edited for their unnecessary rudeness.

Correct me if Im wrong but arent such harsh posts as munchkey`s usually edited because of the rudeness?

Well she DID ask before she bid, didnt she? Only the seller didnt have common decency to answer her questions before the end of bidding. I understand that she bid nonetheless because it was her HG and she was hoping for a contact from the seller. I suppose that if the seller had responded and provided her with pics and invoice she wouldnt even worry about the 2 weeks shipping time, but since the seller ignores her she is asking extra questions and I am totally not surprised .

Totally with u on this one, phoebe Im sorry u found your HG and its not working out. Good luck, hun.:flowers: