SELFRIDGES and HARVEY NICHOLS Sale ??

Thanks so much for the info, I will be queing LOL, Last year was fantastic but I think I missed out of some things by going after 11am, so Im gunna get there for 8:45 am :smile:

OOOooooh I may go! Idk whether to go to Harvey Nics or Selfridges though. If I go to town they have both but that Selfridges doesn't sell Bbags and if I go to trafford centre then theres no Harvey Nics. LOL dilemma!

I was in Selfridges today and their sale was on. Soooooooo many bargains, and lots of stuff slashed in price up to 50% off some things. I think their sale is meant to start on the 26th or 27th officially, but it was on today the 24th and London was empty really. Hope you get some good bargains.

Meant also to say HN sale was on to I got this top cut down from over £400 to £200 or $800 to $400

Attachments

• 138_3848.JPG
    138_3848.JPG
    83.1 KB · Views: 247
  • 138_3849.JPG
    138_3849.JPG
    90 KB · Views: 217
OOOooooh I may go! Idk whether to go to Harvey Nics or Selfridges though. If I go to town they have both but that Selfridges doesn't sell Bbags and if I go to trafford centre then theres no Harvey Nics. LOL dilemma!

Well If your going manchester City centre then PM me if you dont mind me tagging along and getting all the sale stuff with you, I will be going alone (my friends wont get out of bed for this sale LOL)