Segur PM or Saleya PM Azur

1. It's time to buy an other bag! :wlae:I'm thinking about the Saleya PM in azur (I have the Saleya PM in Damier ebene and I love it!!) or the Segur PM in Cannelle. Unfortunately the Segur PM isn't available in Ivory, so I had to go for an Cannelle.
    Who owns a Segur PM in cannelle? Please modeling pics if possible. Thank you very much!:smile:
  2. I would go with the Segur Pm in Cannelle. It looks very elegant and still has a very different look than your Roxbury. I just discovered that I can't use my light wallet in my Saleya. Don't put you light wallet in your saleya it might get red.
  3. Thank you. I have the Ludlow in vernis noisette, so i wouldn't put it in my Saleya! Great recommendation!
    I was thinking about that the Segur Cannelle looks like my Roxy noisette - but it's totally an other style. You're right. I like the Jasmin too, but I never have seen it in Cannelle.
  4. The Jasmin is very pretty too.
  5. I would go with the Saleya
  6. This is UNTRUE! I have had my ebene Saleya with the red microfiber lining for over a year and carried a white MC wallet and an azur wallet inside it with NO color transfer.

The bleeding red issue is with SPEEDIES ONLY, and not all of them.

7. I think the Segur would be a great addition to your collection!
  8. I just wiped the inside of my brand new Saleya Pm bag genty with a white cotton cloth and it turned pink. Jane in lucky. I'm just saying test it before something goes wrong. I'm not trying to be negative about the bag. Good luck with your next bag.
  9. That's the first time I have heard of that problem in the Saleyas. I understood that only the Damier Speedies with the red cotton fabric lining had bleeding issues.

Your Saleya may be defective -- you should try to exchange it.
  10. The Saleya!
  11. Segur PM vote here.
  12. But the Saleya Azur doesn't have red lining, and that's the one the OP is considering, right?
  13. PS - I have the Saleya Azur PM and it's my least favorite LV. I'm thinking of selling it on eBay. I regret buying it.
  14. dcooney knows that I own the Saleya PM in ebene. Thats why she would warning me. The Saleya in Azur doesn't have red linig, thats right.
    I think I'll go to LV and have a look at my favorite bags. Thank you all! And if someone has modeling pics of the Segur PM in Cannelle i'm thankful!:smile:
  15. Segur PM!