Seen it all now

1. :nuts: Crazy, and the auction even starts at 9.99! Anyway I've seen also cosmetic samples for sale
  2. That bag is really cute actually lol, I'd buy it...but not now I know it's from a mag! lol. But I do sell my free GWPs...well why not? If im not using it then I might as well make some money for it if someone wants it.
  3. I shouldn't be surprised really. LOLOL.

I hadn't paid any attention to the bag, had been tossed aside with a few more freebies, which will end up in the local charity shop.

At least we know its authentic. :yes:
  4. Yes at least you know it's the real deal.

People will sell practically anything, from toys that come in cereal boxes to free shampoo samples!
  5. people sell coupons! you name it, someone will sell it....
  6. I don't see anything wrong with that. I've sold things I've received free such as GWP items, etc.
  7. If someone is willing to buy it then why not!

There used to be a seller who sold real dog poo. He would send it anonymously to wherever you requested it to be sent. Can you imagine!
  8. Oh my gosh, are you serious? That is just too much! Glad I never received one those packages!
  9. I actually dont think it is odd at all!

Almost anything is sellable on eBay and If that bag was my taste and I never had a chance to receive it free, Id buy it!
  11. As for the shopping tote--Its not something I would be interested in purchasing but I don't see the harm in her trying to make a few bucks on it. Like others have pointed out: at least authenticity is guaranteed.
  12. I'm completely serious. I bought one of those prank fake dog poos a few years ago and stumbled upon the auction. It was so gross from what I rememeber the seller said he let the piles dry out before putting them into ziplock bags and then gift wrapping them. The listing had a picture of a dog doing his business!
    Smelly revenge!!
  13. ^ That's hilariously wicked. I wonder how much he was able to make off this before (I assume) eBay shut him down.
  14. I don't think it's necessarily wrong to sell things like freebies or gift with purchase items on eBay. Sometimes people don't have access to those things, and if they're willing to pay for it, then why not? I once bought a CD that came free with The Observer magazine in the UK because I'm a big fan of one of the artists on it and had no way of obtaining it in the US. It was only a few bucks and if the person couldn't sell it on eBay it might've gone into the trash and landfill anyway.