Seen any Rouge Vif/ Grenat Twiggys?

1. Hi Ladies,

Wondering if anyone has seen any Rouge Vif/ Grenat Twiggys while shopping? I am looking for one that is veiny (I like 'em that way!) but it must be even in veinyness and colour, no smooth front, veiny backs for me! Any opinions on choice of colour would be appreciated too, I currently have black, sky blue, ink, cornflower, rouille, origan and grey. I am a little worried that Rouge Vif may be too close to Rouille, but that Grenat would be too dark?

Thanks in advance,

I wish you well,

Bridget

2. hi Bridget!!! I thought I saw a rouge vif on eBay just the other day, sold by hgbags. It looked totally delectable!!!

3. Yes, I saw it too!
    I was actually thinking about getting it, but I really wanted my first to be from the source!

4. i want a bordeax/grenat twiggy too!!

...alohrag.com had it on their stock list..u should check with them

5. I went ahead and purchased the one that was on eBay. I am a little worried that it is not in "brand new" condition, because it doesn't have the shininess that the 06's have. I will have to see when it arrives. I decided against the Grenat because it seemed so dark.

Aloha Rag has 4 Rouge Twiggys and at least one Grenat. They emailed me back today.

Thanks so much for your help!

I wish you well,

Bridget

6. Bridget, I have a Rouge Vif Twiggy and mine is very matte and smooth. The one on eBay actually looks a lot shinier and more textured than mine. I hope you love it! I loooooooooove mine!

7. Glimmer, I have looked at your Rouge Vif Twiggy many, many, many times! It's gorgeous, thanks so much for alaying my fears about the shininess, or lack thereof : ) I went to Saks yesterday and they had the Rouge Vif in a Day and I hope that the colour of my new Twiggy will be the same, it's just a deep, lovely red! They also had a Grenat in a First and it made me glad that I got the Rouge Vif! Not that the Grenat is not lovely, it's just not me.

Thanks for your help ladies!

I wish you well,

Bridget

8. I would like to add that none of the Rouge Vif's that have been posted on tPF have had that classic shininess that a great deal of other Balenciaga's have (If I look at pictures of my Ink when it was new, it looks like it could be made of plastic! that has worn away.) It seems that this is the case with this one too. I did not mean to cast doubt on the seller.

I wish you well,

Bridget

9. I was looking for a RV twiggy too, thanks for telling us that Aloha Rag has some. I'm calling them tomorrow!