Seeking Rouge Vif Purse

waif

Aug 8, 2006
I spoke with BalNY and they said they won't/ can't get it.
Has anyone come across one elsewhere? I'm going to try Barney's NY but I think they only have firsts.

Thanks in advance.

waif said:
Has anyone come across one elsewhere? I'm going to try Barney's NY but I think they only have firsts.

Thanks in advance.

How strange. Other places get it but the Balenciaga store itself doesn't???:shrugs:

It's odd isn't it. I would think that the Bal. stores would stock the entire range! Good luck finding the bag - it's just sooooo gorgeous!

I just got the purse style in black from a pfer (thanks susan-eric) and I gotta say.....I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!
The size is perfect for me. The handles are the perfect length to wear over my shoulder and its plenty big!
so waif- take the chance....i hadnt seen one either. but its great!

Are you sure the b-store in nyc wont be carrying the rouge vif purse? When I listed for one 2 weeks ago Sarah said it should arrive around the 2nd week of September.

waif said:

Thanks in advance.

Hello everyone,
When did you call? I spoke with a young lady yesturday and she told me that some people on the wait list didn't purchase their bags so there were some available, this was around 6pm central time. Goodluck!