Seeking Helmut or Helmoon

1. I am thinking about getting a pair of Helmut or Helmoon. Where do I get them? Are those in the current season? The only place I can find them now is eBay, but I dont know what size I should get since this style seems runs bigger. Could anyone tell me where to get them or how much bigger this style is?
  2. these run a full size bigger. they are pretty much sold out now.
  3. Helmoons (the leopard print calf hair helmuts) are gone, and are not a recurring shoe. You'd be hard pressed to find these on eBay as well.

However, if it's the asymetrical Helmut look you like, a few Louboutin boutiques will still have the Bzelmuts from this past season. They are black patent and mesh and they're very lovely.

Also, you may be lucky enough to run into a sale of the white or green leather Helmuts on sale in some CL boutiques for $170! (I picked up the green pairs.)

All Helmuts (regardless of material) fit about a size larger than regular Louboutin size. For example, I'm usually a 39 or 39.5 in Louboutin, but in Helmoons and all Helmuts, I'm a 38.5. If you've got a medium or narrow foot, I'd say go down a full size. If you've got wide feet, I'd say go down AT LEAST 1/2 size.

Hope that helps!