See you soon! (long post)

1. I will be moving from Texas to Puerto Rico this coming Friday. I will not be able to read you guys for about a month. I will miss tPF. :sad: It is so much fun!! I am leaving all my family here in Texas and I am very sad because of that. I have never been away from them and for the past few days I have felt depressed. I try no to show it to my family though. They think of me as the always cheerful member of the family. Eveyone wants to go to the airport to say goodbye. I don't want them to go because I don't want them to see me cry. :crybaby:Especially my mom who is taking my move very hard. I suggested we all get together on Thursday night and say goodbye to each other. They insist on going to the airport but this will only make things harder for me. What should I do?

2. Forgot to mention I will finally be able to have my SA in Puerto Rico. The couple of times I vacationed there I purchased a few items but never with a specific SA. Didn't spend a lot of time there either. I just went in to buy specific items and was out in a heartbeat. Didn't really have the boutique shopping experience. At least I will be able to do that now. Most of my purchases have been through Elux.

3. Good luck on your move. Cheer up a new adventure is about to begin.

4. good luck with you ur move

5. Awwww let them go to the airport with you. It might be nice to say goodbye before getting on the plane. I am sure this new change will get easier over time. We will miss you too - let us know how you are in a month! Cheer up!

6. ^ i agree :yes:

i know how you feel as i had to move and leave my family and friends as well around two years ago. it would take a bit of time to get use to the change but it would happen. call your family specially your mom as often as you can. it would definitely help. good luck! :flowers:

7. good luck with your move!

maybe cheer yourself up with a new purse? :graucho:

8. Good luck with your future.....do what YOU feel is best for YOU.......

9. Good luck with the new things/experience and see you soon :smile:

10. Good luck on your move.

11. Good luck with your move.

12. Good luck on your move!!!

13. Thanks everyone for your kind wishes. I will let them go with me to the airport if that's what they want. I don't want to hurt their feelings.

14. Lol.....very good idea. I was thinking the same thing.

15. :crybaby:I will miss you sis!!!!! You are the only person who understands my "enthusiasm" for designer stuff.....especially LV. Don't be sad......just think of all the fun and shopping we'll do when I go visit you! I'm sure we'll spend most of our time at LV in San Juan :graucho:. Cheer Up!!!!!!