See what I scored at TJ Maxx!!!

1. I swear, I don't know how they do it - I went shopping last night and saw a Donald Pliner there, too. Woven leather. Too big and heavy for me, but what else did I find? A Cole Haan Paige Triple Zip Satchel - originally $295, and I scored her for $135! Can you believe it? The leather on this bag is so wonderful - soft and silky, I've been petting her all morning. Which means, of course, that the Handbag Addict's closet must be cleaned out, so I've made the decision to move some of my Inkas to new homes - and they so deserve a good home. I wish I had a room just for my handbags. I would if I just got rid of the husband - :roflmfao:

ch1.jpg ch2.jpg ch3.jpg
  2. lovely bag and great find!!! I really like that style. Congrats!

3. congrats! nice bag.

4. Beautiful..Love the style and Cole Haan!

5. Those are great finds. Once this snow lets up, I think I'll make a trip to TJMaxx today.

6. Congrats! Great find!

7. Congrats on the great deal! It looks like a great bag for almost any occasion.

8. Wow, what a great deal!! The leather looks divine. Congrats!! : )

9. Congrats India!! I LOVE love TJMaxx!

10. There really are some treasures to be found there, congrats on a great deal on a great bag!

11. ^Hey Indiaink! Sweet deal! I have that style bag too and I love it! Its very functional, and the leather is surprisingly luxe and pett-able (Is that a word?)

Congrats on your new find!

12. Ms. India, that bag is great! It so hard to leave TJ Maxx emptyhanded since they have so much fab stuff! Congrats!

13. Wooo Hooo!!!!! Great Find!!!