See the Suhali Zippy IRL today...

1. :sad: i am disappointed... my SA showed me the new suhali zippy.. they just recieved the stock but cannot sell it yet .. still waiting for the confrimation of launch date..

it comes in black, white and the new grey colur.... the leather is sooo soft... a bit too soft to be used in wallet in my opinion... another thing is i do not like is the zip with the studs in the middle... the design kind of look weird to me... and the yellow switching on black leather is not my cup of tea...

i definitely prefer suhali bags more than the zippy....

2. you SA is a tease...ha ha

3. oooh... I can't wait to see pics of this... maybe I should stop by LV soon...

4. Aw that's too bad. I hope my store gets them in soon, I want to see them.

5. i can see where a suhali zippy wouldn't be as breathtaking as a bag...

6. yeah.. i mean the suhali zippy is still nice.. but it is not really what i have expected.. may be i have expected too much :p

7. Yeah I saw them the other day along with the other pieces in the new Verone color and somehow that zipper just seems really random.

8. I want to see the new grey color IRL.

9. I have this image of the Zippy in head of being a really weird looking wallet...

10. Oooh looky what I found...

Suhali Zippy.jpg
  11. yes nyaao, the suhali zippy and the new style of bags are up in LV site since this week i think :yes:

12. I like it!!!!:heart:

13. Ooh I kinda like it, it seems the studs aren't as obtrusive as I expected like the usual Suhali pieces. Still need to see it IRL before I decide if I'll fall in love with the white one :biggrin:

14. Can't wait to see this irl. I think white would look best.

15. Isnt that HOT!!