See my new baby!!

1. In my last thread, I was expressing my buyer's remorse/regret (whatever you want to call it) b/c I think I purchased the LV Ribera MM w/o really thinking it through since they were all sold out of the Manhattan PM. I made up my mind that I was going to return it and patiently wait for the Manhattan shipment to come in. Well, when I went to the LV store a couple hours ago to return the Ribera, what did I find but a new shipment and two Manhattans were in there (one display and one in the back)!!! Of course I took the one in the back but it was like a dream come true! It was :love: at first sight and I made sure to not waste any time..I snatched it right up! I'm so excited and can't wait to take it out on a test drive. I know I was worried about the vachetta but I honestly think that it won't affect my overall feeling for the bag. It will last me a lifetime and if the handles darken, I can just get them replaced! Yippee!!! Hopefully the pics are big enough!!:biggrin: :biggrin:
    handbg 007.jpg handbg 006.jpg handbg 009.jpg
  2. Here's another pic.
    handbg 008.jpg
  3. Oh yes, that purse looks perfect on you. Great choice - so happy for your good fortune when you returned to the store; it was meant to be.
  4. Very cute, it's too bad the ribera didn't work out but the manhattan is pretty too !
  5. Love the bag, congrats!
  6. Maybe if I were taller the Ribera would have worked but it was just too hard for me to pull off. I think I've found the perfect bag that will last me a lifetime. Whew! I'm so glad -- I guess it was fate!:lol:
  7. TOTALLY CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think you've made the right choice! It looks really good on your arm!!! :biggrin:
  8. Thank you so much! I think I can finally get a good night's sleep tonight, LOL! Now, no more bag shopping for awhile! Well, at least for a few months.
  9. Looking good jasanna!!
  10. Congrats on your bag! I'm glad that it worked out for you, and from the pictures, it seems perfect! Wear it in good health!
  11. Congrats on your purchase! You wear the bag well!
  12. :shame: Thanks y'all! It feels good that I know I purchased a bag I can feel good about! I shall wear it w/ pride!
  13. It's adorable! I love it!! :love:
  14. i love the ribera, but the manhattan looks good on you. good choice on returning it, you should buy a bag you absolutely love and not one you have so-so feelings about :smile:
  15. And I absolutely loved the Ribera, adore the damier canvas but it was just too darn big. I wish LV made a size that was in betw the mini and MM. That would have been the perfect size for me. I am ga-ga over this bag and have a feeling it's gonna get worn out time and time again!