See by Chloe'

The Marcie and the Lexa look divine. Why not return the Collins and get the Lexa, if that's the bag you really want? Especially if you are on the fence already about the Collins, it might bug you or it might grow on you. I find that I usually resell bags that I was not in love with at first glance more than the bags growing on me.

I have a See By Chloe bag from ages ago which is holding up well, but in between the brand was licensed out and the quality lagged... recently the main brand has brought it back under their wing, you can see the design themes are now quite similar so it's very much a younger, less expensive version of the main brand. That said, of course the materials are less exquisite and they are certainly not Made In Italy, hence the price difference.

Reactions: tat2dh
The Marcie and the Lexa look divine. Why not return the Collins and get the Lexa, if that's the bag you really want? Especially if you are on the fence already about the Collins, it might bug you or it might grow on you. I find that I usually resell bags that I was not in love with at first glance more than the bags growing on me.

I completely agree with this suggestion. I also quite like the Collins, but I just bought a black Lexa for my everyday bag...I think the two styles are quite similar and if you really want the Lexa your $500 would be better spent toward that bag.

Arguably I am biased because Lexa is my first premier designer bag, but I have been wearing her for about two weeks now and I am absolutely smitten!!