Secrets & Lies

Oh man, I kind of LOVE Ryan in this series and will be bummed to see him go!
yes, Ryan has been good in this

Now its looking like Tommy's mother (Jenny?) killed him
But I'll be there will be another twist......

I didn't like that he took her to the carnival; that was supposed to be his daughter's time.
But I guess that was a plot device to get to where we were at the end.

yes, Ryan has been good in this

Now its looking like Tommy's mother (Jenny?) killed him
But I'll be there will be another twist......

I didn't like that he took her to the carnival; that was supposed to be his daughter's time.
But I guess that was a plot device to get to where we were at the end.

Yes, it looks like Jess, but I'm still not counting Ben's wife framing the 2 of them. Looks like she was having an affair all along and saving $$$ for when things were over.

I feel like Ben's wife for sure has something to do with this... she's not right

THIS. But.. I think it would be too obvious if it was just Ben's wife because they are point us in that direction last ep, and now this ep it was towards Jess. Maybe the sister? Cornell is adament it's a female.

Bad news about Ryan only being in this season. He is great in this role.

Anyone else feel like they're leaning towards the younger daughter?. They admitted they overheard the fight and both parents were out (Ben with the friend and the wife with her boyfriend)...Maybe she was jealous..and thinking her dad would leave her mom for Jess and have a "new" family.

Just putting it out there.

^In the original program, the younger daughter did do it out of jealously, I believe. For this run, however, the producers changed that ending.

Did you see Cornell confidential? It sealed Ryan's Fate. I kinda guessed the ending but ugh I didn't like it.

I would def be up for a season 2 with Cornell solving another case.

Did you see Cornell confidential? It sealed Ryan's Fate. I kinda guessed the ending but ugh I didn't like it.

I would def be up for a season 2 with Cornell solving another case.

I didn't see Cornell Confidential but I read that they wanted to leave it open ended IF Ryan came back for S2. So he may or may not be back I'm guessing?

It seems like S2 or at least part of it will be Nat and Cornell trying to get Abby or was that what was on Cornell Confidential??