Secrets & Lies

sdkitty

O.G.
Jan 16, 2006
anyone watching this new Ryan Philippe mini-series. I watched the first two hours. It's kind of disturbing how an apparently innocent man can get in so much trouble by finding a body. Ryan Philippe is hot. Juliette Lewis is creepy and ice cold. The actress Kadee Strickland who plays his wife is cold just like her character on Private Practice.

I've been watching it. I watched the Australian version too and it's almost a scene for scene remake. It's good but now the clues to the what happened seem really obvious that's if they use the same ending.

Hmm, I like the idea of the wife. In this week's episode, she could have been setting up the Ryan Philippe character by having him find a pregnancy test, refusing to discuss it with him, and going out. She knew he'd figure out the test could be for their 16 year old daughter, and that he'd turn up at the party and cause a scene which one of the teens would post online.
Although the heavy houseguest/friend seems suspicious too.

Hmm, I like the idea of the wife. In this week's episode, she could have been setting up the Ryan Philippe character by having him find a pregnancy test, refusing to discuss it with him, and going out. She knew he'd figure out the test could be for their 16 year old daughter, and that he'd turn up at the party and cause a scene which one of the teens would post online.

Although the heavy houseguest/friend seems suspicious too.

I was thinking the houseguest as well. He seems out of things most of the time and can't remember his actions.

It could easily be the wife or his live in friend... Though I'm not sure what their motive would be. I'm not sure anyone knew that it was his son till the actual paternity test came out.
Also, I wonder what dirt the reporter guy has on Cornell.