seconds thoughts about my MJ STAM

Yay, I'm glad that you're going to keep it. It really is a classic bag, and I don't think the trend will ever really fade. It will still have a wow factor whenever you use it. And who cares what season it is, black is great year round!!

I definitely agree! :yes: I love the Stam and if I had enough money to get it right now, I would in a hearbeat. COngrats on the bag!

My niece has a black Stam (fall '06) and she loves it. She doesn't use it everyday, but wears it when she wants something with more "pop" (her word) than her everyday bag, or evening when it's not dressy, but more than casual. I hope you end up happy with your decision. I second-guess myself all the time.

I have the original black stam and I pull it out whenever it tends to go with what I am wearing regardless that it is spring, summer fall or winter - and to this day, I will always get a compliment or 2 on the bag. I think it is a bag that will hold its own. By the compliments I get from strangers, I think it is just a great original looking bag with its own style (like my Fendi spy) when so many other bags tend to look like each other.