General Shopping

Secondhand bargains, let's see your cheap treasures!

Swanky Mama Of Three Posted By Swanky Mama Of Three Posted Feb 11, 2013

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ladies, my heat is back on and it only cost $135. Thank you for all of your support. I am good and toasty now. Now I have to find someone to come and checkout the fireplace.

2. That is beyond cool!

That is a great find! Lucky little girls!

Yay! Because baby, it's cold outside.

3. Oh wow that backpack is beautiful! I love it!

4. #9889 Dec 10, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2013
    So Raven,,
    Did you get you heat fixed? Any major issues? Fireplace? NVM. Read it above!

5. Excellent! I feel you on the jeans! Jean are one of the few items I'll pay a little more for on eBay or even (gasp!) retail. Never full price, mind you. ;) Good jeans are so hard to find.

Love the second one! So cute. :smile:

Awesome! My mom collects vintage Fiesta and has done so for years. Way before it got "cool" and they started remaking it.

Praise the Lord! I'm so glad you aren't out too much cash, and that you're warm again!

6. That's great news!

7. #9893 Dec 10, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2013
  8. I can't keep up!!! So many awesome beautiful finds!!!

9. It was a good day, my buyer got her package. No idea what happened to it, I have a feeling it was misdelivered to someone else.

10. Your finds are awesome. Love the Equipment blouse and the J Brands.
    Those look super cute!
    Wow, congrats on that great find. Weren't you the one who found that Tiffany cat on eBay for super cheap?? Seems like you have great eBay luck :smile:
    Perfect Christmas gifts!
    I die! You always have amazing finds. Love those silk dresses & the jean skirts :smile:
    Great looking clutch!

11. That is an amazing Longchamp! Such a score! It looks like it's the planetes line. I scored a similar one myself this year for $4 :smile:
    Looooove the vintage fabric and the Trina Turk dress.
    Great beaded dress as well, you have been finding a lot of heavy pretty sparkly things :smile:
    Love the wind charm.

12. Found some amazing stuff today! I love it when I find something I stalk on eBay! Found these from far away!
    View attachment ImageUploadedByPurseForum1386732912.954655.jpg
    I was just appreciating the amazing leather until I flipped it over and loooooook!!!!
    View attachment ImageUploadedByPurseForum1386732980.079470.jpg
    I can't believe I found a pair of new chloe boots! They have a distressed leather, it's a bit lighter than this but I just conditioned it so its a light brown. It's more of a taupe. Cost $7.99!

View attachment ImageUploadedByPurseForum1386733247.801526.jpg
    Also found armani collezioni suit, half off so $7.50.
    Also got splendid and lululemon!

13. Lucky ducky!!!

14. Thanks...I love having 2 pairs!

LOVE the boots! Armani is cool too :smile:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.