Secondhand bargains, let's see your cheap treasures!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got this Bose Wave Music System retail $750, thrifted for $125! The wrong remote came with it, so I went to a Bose store & got the correct remote. It works beautifully!

Attachments

• Sharonsbdayandpuppies 010.JPG
    Sharonsbdayandpuppies 010.JPG
    49.2 KB · Views: 461
I always try to multiquote and it never works out! I just read about 6 pages! Wow some great stuff! $10 shoes at a consignment store! I would have bought everything there!!! I feel sorry for the owners if those things! Love all the shoes!
Laz! $1 Valentino!!!!' Amazing! Love his suits!!!
Congrats Morgan! What a sexy ring!!!
I haven't been thrifting lately cause hubby is back and we finally decided to stay in South florida, which works for me cause we just moved in to a ocean front condo so it's like I'm on vacation 24/7!
Just need to find a job now but between posh, eBay and shop hers I'm not too worried about a job lol!!

Mharri! Congratulations on the engagement!

Thank you both!! :smile:

Here it is.....my $337 estate sale mink coat & $45 mink hat. I doubt I will wear them together, but I will be in New York in December so maybe If it's cold enough!
View attachment 2353680View attachment 2353681View attachment 2353687View attachment 2353690View attachment 2353695

You should be wearing that right now.

Holy Moly that is INSANE! How did you not freak out and jump up and down 300 times upon spotting that and hearing the price?

Lately I find so much fur with dry rot ... makes me so sad!

BEAUTIFUL!

I got this Bose Wave Music System retail $750, thrifted for $125! The wrong remote came with it, so I went to a Bose store & got the correct remote. It works beautifully!

awesome! I love my Bose and paid dearly for it ... still love it though! It runs my TV in the pink room. For my movies that Hubs refuses to watch with me. Sounds great!

Status
Not open for further replies.