General Shopping

Secondhand bargains, let's see your cheap treasures!

Swanky Mama Of Three Posted By Swanky Mama Of Three Posted Feb 11, 2013

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Those have great prints!

2. #5447 Jun 15, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2013
    Nothing good at the regular stores today, but I did find something exciting at a local 'thrift boutique.'

A wool Celine coat for $18! It looks like a trench coat, but in wool. I love the open slits at the bottom. It fits like it was made for me, and it looks unused!

[​IMG]

Anyone know when it was made? The fit feels pretty modern....it makes me feel like a million bucks :biggrin:. Similar ones retail for $3200+!

[​IMG]

Also got a vintage suede purse for $7.80. It looked new, and I really liked the style.

[​IMG]

I always hesitate to go in that store, since their pricing is somewhat high (well...not for a boutique, but for a normal thrift store) and I'm almost always the only one in there! I hate feeling like I'm being watched all of the time...but what else are they going to look at :p? Everything was 40% off so I decided to take a look.

I also ended up going to a crazy sale at the mall. I got 8 tops for $20! Most of them retailed for $20 each, and they have really neat styles. Way cheaper than most of the thrift stores here, and they were new!

3. Love the coat!!!

4. Where did you get it and how much did it cost? More pictures please.....

5. Celine coat is just beautiful. Great find.

6. The Celine coat is amazing!!!

7. Wow love the coat!!!!!

8. You will find it! Specially now that you are in Texas!
    Both of my thrifted bracelets, the skinny orange and the black CDC were from posh!

9. View attachment ImageUploadedByPurseForum1371353670.712257.jpg
    This was the price! Can you believe it! Authentic please told me about this bag!! It was in Tj maxx in Atlanta, yes I drove 10 hours to get her! Lol!!!!

10. Holy ****. Pardon my French!!!

Worth the 10 hour drive! That's some steal...

11. It was worth the flight from Spain!

12. The Celine coat is absolutely gorgeous! And the suede bag is the icing on the cake!

13. Wowsa wowsa!

14. Love the black and white one!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.