Second Offer II

Yes, :yes:
I'm getting a refund now! It seems like the seller's situation got worse so even if it's the real deal I won't be getting my bags for awhile! I'm giving her until Friday to give me my refund, and if I don't get it by then, I'm escalating the transaction to a claim, although I'm pretty sure the refund won't be a problem...
It was a good deal at $300, but all that waiting has cost me LOTS more money! I want that $300 to buy my inclusion bracelet instead!

I'm sorry about everything Karman, hope you get your money back, why did she even list them, and she showed you pics that she had the bags, I don't understand, what could be sooo bad at home, you can't ship out two bags that you have in your possesion, but she had no problem taking your money, Uuh people. Well good luck and get that inclusion bracelet:yes:

I'm sorry about everything Karman, hope you get your money back, why did she even list them, and she showed you pics that she had the bags, I don't understand, what could be sooo bad at home, you can't ship out two bags that you have in your possesion, but she had no problem taking your money, Uuh people. Well good luck and get that inclusion bracelet:yes:

Ehh...I don't know why either.
I don't remember who said this, but maybe she needed the money so badly that she just wanted to "sell" her pochettes on eBay and "borrow" money from someone else and "refund" them their money later when her paycheque comes or something...could be her intention...
Anyways...the PayPal help area assured me that while the dispute is open, the funds are locked into PayPal so neither me or her have access to these funds until the dispute is closed or unless she gives me a refund, then I get the access....meaning she doesn't have my money!
So yeah, filing a claim would be okay, since I opened the dispute so early in the transaction, so hopefully the investigation won't take as long.

omigod karman, i read her email to you and can i say, she is such a bi-yatch! (hope Vlad/Megs/mods don't censure that). So very glad you're getting a refund. This is why I'm so scared to bid on Ebay. I've asked to get several bags authenticated on the forum and will stalk a bag for days, but can never bring myself to actually bid. Stay strong!

omigod karman, i read her email to you and can i say, she is such a bi-yatch! (hope Vlad/Megs/mods don't censure that). So very glad you're getting a refund. This is why I'm so scared to bid on Ebay. I've asked to get several bags authenticated on the forum and will stalk a bag for days, but can never bring myself to actually bid. Stay strong!

LOL, I agree with you on that viconmodel!
She was a total bbbch...and everything, but I try to be nice to her and she's okay. MEH! I know so many girls like her IRL, I'm not surprised at her actions at ALL.

Hey guys, so here's the update on my situation:

With the pochette thing, the seller was supposed to give me a refund this week, but I haven't heard from her yet. Anxious, I emailed eBay today and Paypal again. IMO, they're not very helpful at all. Their email responses are so...dry...and they don't help one bit. So asking what eBay could do for me, the customer rep replied, "We will investigate the seller and take appropriate action upon the completion of our investigation. Such action may include issuing a warning to the seller, temporarily or indefinitely suspending the seller`s account or, terminating the seller`s membership with eBay. Due to eBay`s Privacy Policy, we cannot provide you with information regarding the details of this investigation or the seller`s account."

Uhhh...ok? To me, appropriate action is giving me my money back since I do have the eBay buyer protection! So, my dispute has 7 days left, and if I don't hear from her by Monday, that will become a claim.

I'm pretty sure I won't hear from her by then, since she's purposely avoiding my emails now, and I was forced to open a myspace account so I can contact her through myspace, which she logs onto EVERY DAY. She has time to go on myspace, yet no time to press a button to give me a refund? Hmmm.

Anyways, I just got off the phone with one of the Visa card dispute managers, and I received just about some of the best service ever. The manager patiently listen to me blab on about my situation for over a minute, about how she went to the race track, pushed the ship date back to the 9th, but it was a holiday, so we pushed it to the 10th, and coincidentially, her boyfriend was rushed into the hospital on the 10th. By the way, he logs on to myspace everyday from the hospital too. :rolleyes: Hospital? Yeah, right.

Anyways, he told me, forget about the 10th, and let's say the ship date was supposed to be October 6th so I don't have to wait as long.
Their policy is that they have to give the merchant 30 days on top of the expected ship date in order for them to begin investigating an item not received dispute. So he told me, call back on November 7th if I still haven't heard from her by then.

I asked him, should I still keep my eBay and PayPal disputes open since I have this Visa dispute open? He said of course, open as many possible disputes as you can so they can investigate the situation. Visa doesn't care that there's a possibility of me getting my money back another way, but I'm their client so they care more about me getting my money back than PayPal and the merchant. Also, Paypal and eBay have more authority to close their account, freeze the funds, etc. so I should definitely let them deal with it too.

He did warn me, the investigation will take approximately 4-6 weeks and by then I'll have my funds reversed, but I told him, I heard the Paypal and eBay disputes take MUCH longer and he was very surprised, but he said, I'll definitely get my money back after 4-6 weeks of the dispute open date.

So yeah, that's what's going on. I have my eBay, Paypal disputes open and my Visa one will come into effect on November 7th. I'm short $365 CAD right now, but if I get it back around Christmas, who cares? :P I'll take it like a little Christmas gift.

Anyways, thanks for all of your support! :flowers: And no worries, I think this is a nice "pre-conclusion" to my little incident...I'm staying positive for everything, since I'll be getting my money back for sure!

Twice on ebay I paid for items and I never received them. I opened a dispute and received a refund for both so it should work out for you. Both times the sellers never responded to the dispute or my emails. It was so frustrating!