Second Offer II

eping! I totally remember you from CP!! You were MOTH once weren't you!! LOL I totally recognize you!

:lol: sorry

Anyways, thanks everyone! I'm still communicating with the seller now, and she assured me this time she will ship the items on Monday. Call me naive, call me whatever, I'm giving it a try. She better not make any more excuses on Monday, though, because then that's it! I'm putting a PayPal claim.

PS The whole race track and those plastic heel things, makes me think that she could be one of those import models for the sports/racecars...I personally know a ton of Asian girls who are imports.

eping! I totally remember you from CP!! You were MOTH once weren't you!! LOL I totally recognize you!

:lol: sorry

Anyways, thanks everyone! I'm still communicating with the seller now, and she assured me this time she will ship the items on Monday. Call me naive, call me whatever, I'm giving it a try. She better not make any more excuses on Monday, though, because then that's it! I'm putting a PayPal claim.

PS The whole race track and those plastic heel things, makes me think that she could be one of those import models for the sports/racecars...I personally know a ton of Asian girls who are imports.

Hey hey... yeahhhh i remember you!!.. :smile: hehe picture looks familiar too!!.. :supacool: what a small world.

anyways, yeah just go with your gut instinct... take a chance! If not there's always calling your CC or as you said earlier, you got the money to cover it too!!... :yes:

My sympathies Karman :sad: I hope you get your stuff soon and if not, then at least you know what your options are - this is too scary for words, the waiting time is killing :sad:

Hey hey... yeahhhh i remember you!!.. :smile: hehe picture looks familiar too!!.. :supacool: what a small world.

anyways, yeah just go with your gut instinct... take a chance! If not there's always calling your CC or as you said earlier, you got the money to cover it too!!... :yes:

Wasn't there something about Apple or apples on your page before?? LOL what happened to your page?? But then again I never go on CP any more, it's not as fun as before.

OK so I did some research on her on her myspace page...turns out that her boyfriend has a rally car and goes to races...she posted videos of her boyfriend on the NYC racetrack...so she wasn't going to watch professional drivers race, she simply accompanied her boyfriend to his race. And why she can sell all those lots of MAC pigments is because she has a job at MAC...but quit recently so she's selling a lot of her stuff to make $$$.

:yes:
Wasn't there something about Apple or apples on your page before?? LOL what happened to your page?? But then again I never go on CP any more, it's not as fun as before.

OK so I did some research on her on her myspace page...turns out that her boyfriend has a rally car and goes to races...she posted videos of her boyfriend on the NYC racetrack...so she wasn't going to watch professional drivers race, she simply accompanied her boyfriend to his race. And why she can sell all those lots of MAC pigments is because she has a job at MAC...but quit recently so she's selling a lot of her stuff to make $$$.

Apples?? :confused1: :confused1: maybe... but it's been so long... *__* cannot remember!.. I deleted it cuz too much weirdos at that time!!

It was hard to not going on there all the time though... hahaha.. yeah it was pretty fun a few years back when everyone was on there!!! GOOD TIMES GOOD TIMES :yes: :yes:

MOST likely a import model then...so she'll be sending it out on monday? isn't monday a holiday???..

:yes:

Apples?? :confused1: :confused1: maybe... but it's been so long... *__* cannot remember!.. I deleted it cuz too much weirdos at that time!!

It was hard to not going on there all the time though... hahaha.. yeah it was pretty fun a few years back when everyone was on there!!! GOOD TIMES GOOD TIMES :yes: :yes:

MOST likely a import model then...so she'll be sending it out on monday? isn't monday a holiday???..

PING! Like...apple...ping guo...lol.
I remember reading about that on your page somewhere!
It gets addicting once you get into it again, but I just don't have the time for all that HTML any more!! And nobody visits my page anyway, hahaa...I still have Premium, but it was a waste of $25 since I don't even go there anymore.

Monday is a Canadian holiday...The US Thanksgiving is next month, I believe.

I didn't freakin scam you. Acutally I left last night at around 5pm to go to the race track today. I had my niece answer some emails and I told her if any ony sent me an email about the lv sandals to tell them I still have them she must have gotten confused an just saw lv and said yes. I don't even know exactly what she sent.
The reason why I am suspended on ebay (and you can even ask them) is because I have the same address as someone in my family got suspended and they suspend everyone related to that account. One of my brothers or sisters prolly just didn't pay for a bunch of stuff. I was still planning on sending ur items out. I was at the track all day today so I didn't get to the post office. If you still want them I will send them out tomorrow if I'm up early enough. Or monday. I will send you the tracking number but once I give u the number and you check it on the computer you HAVE to take the hold off my account.

Oh, Karman, this woman's response SCREAMS scam artist, and inept one at that! There will be other pochettes on eBay, this deal is not worth the hassle. Call your credit card company and cancel the transaction ASAP. I hope this all works out for you:yes:

PING! Like...apple...ping guo...lol.
I remember reading about that on your page somewhere!
It gets addicting once you get into it again, but I just don't have the time for all that HTML any more!! And nobody visits my page anyway, hahaa...I still have Premium, but it was a waste of $25 since I don't even go there anymore.

Monday is a Canadian holiday...The US Thanksgiving is next month, I believe.

Yahh... PING guo... haha ^_^~ used to be called that when i was little...
$25 for premium? phew, good thing i quit that I remember being $20.00!!

I think it's some sort of US holiday too.. but not thanksgiving.. no too sure!

Karman_ Call me crazy too, but for $300 I would definitely give this a chance too!!:upsidedown:

Her Pochettes are most definitely authentic, I think the worst that can happen is that maybe she was in a bind for money, so she just "borrowed" your money temporarily and she could just decide to never send the Pochettes but she'll refund your money sooner or later...:Push:

But if you do end up getting both these bags for $300, you'll be one lucky lady!!:yes: