second hand stores

1. I recently found a second hand shop for designer handbags and Im going to see what kind of bags they have for me. My question is: what happens if I buy something that they claim to be real and it turns out to be a fake? I will let you guys know about the return policy when I go in the store today. Wish me luck!

2. Please be very careful in that store. Remember the saying, "If it is too good to be true, then it probably is". Let us know what you find out.

3. *crosses fingers

4. ive heard that seceond hand store like in los angeles have shops where designer clothes and bags can be found. where i live, i found a gucci watch for 99 cents, but i need a new crystal for it and a new band, im gonna have my jeweler fix it( the crystal alone is 80 dollars and have to be sent out of town) the band, im gonna look on eBay for. try flea markets and estate sales, you just have to look!

5. I hope it goes well.

6. good luck

7. i've shop in second hand stores where they guarantee for a return when i check if the bag was fake.

8. That's great, we don't have any of that here. :sad:

9. Where's the store? I,too, live in so.Ca.

10. in pasadena, california there is a GREAT second hand store.

Ive been in there plenty of times and they sell brands like Hermes, Louis Vuitton, Chanel, Gucci, Fendi, Prada...

and when i browse through their shop I always find their items authentic.

11. There is a second hand store by me (Ohio) and they do carry designer handbags like Gucci, Coach, Prada...but the owner told me that she has a waitlist with over 100 names on it for when she gets LV!

12. You just have to be careful. I can say most of the time it's fake so know your L's and V's before going. I don't know LV well enough to buy from a consignment or thrift store.

13. Hey guys, sorry for the lack of update. It was a hectic weekend! So I actually went and it wasnt that great. Everything was priced as new, when it clearly wasnt. It is a consignment shop and they have alot of monogram LVs. The LVs had patina and didnt look as if they were in great condition. They did however have some LE pieces like the onion box and CB pieces. I think Id rather shop eBay. PM me if you want the actual location.