Second Chance Offer! Need help fast!!

yhassan

O.G.
Feb 16, 2006
The seller of the brown/beige pochette contact me because her highest bidder did not pay. She said that I can have it for $575. Should I go for it?? She is an ALVA member & the it looks really authentic so I am not worried about that. I have never seen this color scheme in person, is it a good one IRL? Worth the money? Please help! She said if I do not contact her with an answer she will go to the next bidder!!

I have never seen or heard of that color combo, but other members say they have seen it in the boutiques. If you like it go for it! I personally do not care for it, but it would def. be a unique piece if it was a limited edition.

I was looking for Choc brown in Cambon line..VERY HARD TO FIND! if you get it and dont love it ..LET ME KNOW! I LOVE that combo!!! GOOD LUCK! I would go for it if its a good seller.

No expert, but it looks exactly like mines! (except the color) :smile: With shipping, it's $605. You'll save about $250 from a new one from the boutique with tax. Looks like a steal :smile: I'd go for it if this is the color combo for you!

Yassan....I just saw the brown in the SF Neimans Chanel boutique and it's very pretty. It's a good price and the bag can be worn with just about everything....post pics if you do get it!