Seche Vite dry fast top coat

For me, this product is amazing....for the first few days only!! Once applied, it dries quickly, has this amazing shine, and looks just beautiful! But give it a couple days and I notice that it started to get really dull and starts chipping. Would only use if I need it for 2-3 days but otherwise it starts to look dirty.

Seche Vite dry fast top coat is my favorite top coat. I do use Seche Vite base coat (the white one) and I also use Nailtiques Formula 2. The only problem is that Seche Vite top coat tends to get thick, so I use with Seche restore (which thins out the polish).

I love Seche Vite and can't live without it. The only problem I have is that it gets very thick as you get further down in the bottle, so I have to be sure to keep thinner (I use Seche Restore) on hand. Otherwise, this is a five-star product for me. I've tried other quick-dry topcoats (Poshe comes immediately to mind) and they just couldn't compare.

I'm sorry that you had a bad experience, OP.

The first time I tried it the bottle got too thick too fast and it caused bubbles so I decided I would not repurchase. That was years ago. A few months ago I caved and bought it because it was only $5. This time I love it! I am halfway thorough the bottle and it hasn't thickened. I layer it on really thick like I have seen my manicurist do. It makes the polish dry fast and look really shiny. It seems to do a good job as a top coat. I haven't had any peeling or bubbling problems.

^SV isn't meant to be used over dry polish. Try a different topcoat as a manicure extender. There are several that have worked well for me, including Revlon Colorstay (the clear topcoat that came in the dual packs -- I bought up a bunch of it for the topcoat when it went on sale for $1 a year or two ago) and Barielle Ultra Speed Dry Manicure Extender (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...rd_t=201&pf_rd_p=486539851&pf_rd_i=B000O2NP10). You can often find Barielle products at TJ Maxx or Marshalls for around $3-4/bottle.

My manucurist uses this and I love it! Its much shinier than any topcoat I've ever used and once it dries, it kind of hardens the nail polish and makes it look smooth and kinda like gel.

I love SV! Many quick-dry topcoats are dull as heck, but SV is super shiny. I agree, it works best when applied directly over wet polish. I use OPI Natural Nail base coat, and either OPI or China Glaze polish.