secaucus gucci outlet

Status
Not open for further replies.

carios

Dec 4, 2006
Hello ladies
I went to the secaucus outlet today and guess what i saw?!?!? the floral blue wave!!! and alot of other sale bags that were sold out early this month in regular stores. The sales rep informed me that they just got shipments of that stuff in. So check it out. I got myself the black GG princy...for 439...very cheap. Oh by the way the blue floral wave is going for 359. They had other stuff too but i was too busy trying to figure out which one i wanted. I thought i should share.

Hello ladies
I went to the secaucus outlet today and guess what i saw?!?!? the floral blue wave!!! and alot of other sale bags that were sold out early this month in regular stores. The sales rep informed me that they just got shipments of that stuff in. So check it out. I got myself the black GG princy...for 439...very cheap. Oh by the way the blue floral wave is going for 359. They had other stuff too but i was too busy trying to figure out which one i wanted. I thought i should share.

wow! Good deal on the princy! anything monogram with the chalk or cream leather? I really want an abbey in this color!

OK, let me try to remember what i saw....they had the wave floral blue, the embroidered wave for like 1149?? not sure, they had the embroidered peggy, they had the floral green pelham, they had the chain in black leather for 639?? i might be off on that one, they definately have the abbey in black leather and the monogram(539), they had the positano in cream color trim and brown, and the cream colored bag that looks like the boston that was for 639!!! Sorry thats all i remember...i think they had the princy medium too...i hope this helps

OK, let me try to remember what i saw....they had the wave floral blue, the embroidered wave for like 1149?? not sure, they had the embroidered peggy, they had the floral green pelham, they had the chain in black leather for 639?? i might be off on that one, they definately have the abbey in black leather and the monogram(539), they had the positano in cream color trim and brown, and the cream colored bag that looks like the boston that was for 639!!! Sorry thats all i remember...i think they had the princy medium too...i hope this helps

Thanks so much, Carios! If you recall, did the monogram abbey come in the cream trim? I am looking for this one below-

Attachments

• abbey.jpg
    abbey.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 258
OMG! Where is Secaucus Outlet? I want the ABBEY MONO!

I just called the Cabazon Outlet and my SA said they just received like a hundred boxes of new stuff. But she also said for 4th of july, there's an additional 50% off for the apparel, not the handbags? Are they just saying that? I'm thinking there might be additional markdowns on July 4th?

Status
Not open for further replies.