1. Hey guys! I'll be in Seattle for a week at the beginning of August. Anywhere that you know of that has any L.A.M.B.?

Maybe some rack stores, consignment shops or anything?

Thanks in advance!
  2. According to, they sell LAMB at the Nordstrom on Pine St. and at a store called Merge. Their address/phone number is 611 N. 35th St., 206-782-5335.

Have a great trip!
  3. I just bought a couple of L.A.M.B. bags at a Nordstrom Rack in Seattle. :biggrin:~~~ They had a whole rack but they were going fast.
  4. Thanks, guys! I'm looking forward to finding a rack.

5. Ooooo....what did you get?:graucho:
  6. I second Cheryl, whaddya' get!? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
  7. I just remembered something.....isn't Seattle where Nordstrom's flagship store is located? I bet you'll see all kinds of amazing LAMB!
  8. Nordstrom originated as a shoe store in Seattle, and since expanded. I went to the original store when I was a kid! I love Nordstrom!
  9. Yeah, I'll be in the Nordstrom once or twice for work but I just figured that they wouldn't have any rare finds since I'm sure they go so fast there.
  10. ^One cool thing is you might be able to see the new Fall bags.:smile:
  11. Yup. The Nordstrom flagship store is right downtown. There's a rack store downtown, too. Happy hunting. :smile:
  12. Oh, sorry it took me so long to reply. For some reason I didn't see those replies. I'm such a n00b.

Anyway, I got a Marigold tote bag and a black Honey satchel which is :9~~~ (that's a drooly face).
  13. ^Great bags! That's awesome you found Marigold at NR. I haven't seen any Marigold bags at my NR in over a year. The Honey satchels are gorgeous too. Congrats!!:tup:
  14. ^ Honey, honey how you thrill me, ah-hah honey honey!

Sorry! Couldn't resist, I'm such a musical dork :p Sounds like you picked up some great bags, I'm a BIG fan of the honey satchel! And the Marigold is one of my favourite prints! You did well! :biggrin:
  15. I did but I spent waaay too much at the Rack that day. I also bought 2 more non-L.A.M.B. bags so no more bag shopping for me for a while (yeah, right!).