Seattle Outlet - WOW! Read This!

The hardware isn't blue/green either?:hrmm: Hmm, I'm really interested in seeing what my porta ends up looking like. If we weren't ordering directly from the LeSportsac outlet, I'd be worried we're all buying cheap fakes.:shocked: I have a Meomi with my OP bella bella and I don't use the qees much anyway, so that's not so much of a concern to me.

Since most of you on the West coast will have your orders before mine reaches OH, please post pics when they arrive. I gotta know what to expect!:girlsigh:

i'm kinda scared, but i think i'm gonna get them anyway. i have an original print bella bella and i adore the meomi qee. i read the post and called without thinking and put them on hold. i almost had a panic attack!:wtf:

I wonder if these are some of the "fixed" old prints where someone sent them in becuase the rivets popped off, so they just replaced everything with the silver rivets so that they matched at lest. Sounds a little weird..Makes you wonder if they'll mysterously get in citta & foresta next

If the hardware is wrong and they replaced the Dalek/Meomi qees with regular ones, it sounds like they are refurbished bags? A few people have mentioned problems with the original hardware coming loose, so maybe these were bags sent back to LeSportsac and refunded rather than returned.

If the hardware is wrong and they replaced the Dalek/Meomi qees with regular ones, it sounds like they are refurbished bags? A few people have mentioned problems with the original hardware coming loose, so maybe these were bags sent back to LeSportsac and refunded rather than returned.

that makes sense esp. if the color hardware and qees are off.

That still would not explain the availability of the "Gioco" or he "Porta".

I wonder if they found some extra fabric and figured they'd just make up some new ones?

If that's true I wonder if there are Zuccas out there somewhere???:nuts:

ahhh yah if someone is on the phone with them now pleeeease confirm the hardware color!

yah u guys may be right about the bags being refurbished. It sounds like a logical explanation to me.
oh and I also agree that it's kinda confusing that they have styles that didn't exist back then ... but eh I dunno ... this is all so odd

this is waaaay off, but maybe they found extra OP fabric and decide to make new bags

OR

the gioco and portatelefono are those ultra rare designs that were produced in fewer numbers than the other styles???

Ha, I tried ONE more time and got through to Tiffany. Poor girl has been on the phone for over an hour with us. She asked if tPF was really that popular. I just laughed.:lol:

I did order a Porta with most of Sandy's head on it. I am sort of hoping it's really an Angioletto, but I'd be fine with Porta too.:girlsigh:

Only thing is it always takes a week for me to receive things from the Seattle outlet since I'm all the way in Ohio. :Push:

I guess we'll all see what we end up with, won't we?

So much for my ban, but I just couldn't pass it up. I've been eyeing the $200 OP Angioletto on eBay but was totally not willing to pay more than 2x the original price.

Oh cool..you got a Porta?? She told me I got the last one about an hour ago. Glad they have more!!

The bad part of all this is that its going to make figuring out if bags that show up on eBay with silver hardware are fakes or these 2nd generation originals.

Up 'til now you knew if the hardware was silver it was fake.