Seattle Outlet.. A lot Sold Out!

Danelys

Prof. Chicken Chaser
Jun 20, 2007
Hi there. I just got off the phone with Seattle Outlet and they are sold out of the Stellina and Bambinone.. That was quick... Just letting everyone know.. I am so happy that I put the bambinone on hold yesterday even though the manager told me they werent allowed to do that. Since they only had a small amount and they was a high demand for the OP... This one will be my first tokidoki "small" bag... I hope I like it.. Because I hate small bags but it's the biggest they had... *crosses fingers* I hope I like it...

You know what I think? The person I was talking to made it sound like if one person got the Stellinas.. Maybe one of the ebay snipers lurks these forums... It's a guess but I'll bet we will see a lot of these 2nd Gen. OP on ebay soon.... Because I called them 2 mins before they opened and they had none left... Oh well... I am trying to convince myself that the Bambinone is cuter and shows a more "clean" print... lol...

Awww the bambione is all gone already? :cry: That was the only bag that I might have gotten.. since there was no Gioco anymore. I hope they get a new shipment!! Thanks for posting this!! :biggrin:

Awww the bambione is all gone already? :cry: That was the only bag that I might have gotten.. since there was no Gioco anymore. I hope they get a new shipment!! Thanks for posting this!! :biggrin:

No problem! But dont worry the SH outlet has some bags with the OP print.. They just havent opened the boxes to see what they have... I know they have a waiting list but I wish that they would say what they have... Because I would gladly sell my bambinone and get a bigger bag...

I was the lucky one that got the last OP Bambinone:yahoo:
I called first thing this morning and was soooooooooo lucky. I wanted the bee/fly/flying insectlike creature and I got 4 of them on the bag. One just below the small zipper.

Now I have to wait for it to come.

Wawahki and the collection keeps growing.

I was the lucky one that got the last OP Bambinone:yahoo:
I called first thing this morning and was soooooooooo lucky. I wanted the bee/fly/flying insectlike creature and I got 4 of them on the bag. One just below the small zipper.

Now I have to wait for it to come.

Wawahki and the collection keeps growing.

I was on the phone with them when they told me that the last Bambinone sold... LoL I asked, how many are they? And she said 2 including yours, and then she said "oh no wait someone just got the last one." LoL I was unsure of getting it but thanks to you I did... Thank you, I think. :P I just hope my hubby doesnt kill me when he sees I maxed out my credit card... I'm scared! :crybaby:

whoaaaaaaa maxing out cc's is not good O__O
LoL tell me about it... But I still have like around $150 on it... It's just I'm addicted!!! I NEED my tokidoki fix... hehe.. I know he is going to have a fit because he's a cheapo but oh well. Plus I hardly ever buy things for me so these are my gifts to me... I'm still dead but maybe I can charm my way out of it....:graucho:

ohh, that's not maxed haha...I have $1 left on one of mine...I thought you went OVER haha. My bf gets a lil pissy when I buy bags too...but well it's not going to get charged or shipped til beginning of July..(for SH) so I didnt' really buy anything yet haha...I'll wait till then to tell him O__O I am so broke. GRRR. NO MORE BAGS, PLEASE!!

since i just bought 3 freakin bags from SH today...i probably wont buy anything in famiglia after all...blah -___-

but OMGOMGOMG i can NOT wait til all my stuff gets shipped. TPF is gonna have an avalanche of pics from me, i can tell you that ;]