Season 3 of Rob & Big!

I felt bad for Rob's mom when the "police" handcuffed him for April fools....and also they were pretty rough on Drama in the Vegas/birthday episode.
Yeah ITA on Rob & Big bein harsh to his cousin... but his mom... not so much, he does that to keep her young! LOL... he's just giving her a hard time because Rob always says that he has to act 13 around his mom... LOL too funny!

how funny was the mexico trip?

muchacha sucia! and "boy of the night"? i loved that whole "i got the butt, i got the nuts, i got it all" hahaha. bf and i always say that r&b is mtvs best decision in years

Can I tell you guys that I seriously would have cried if my bf wasnt in the room w/me. I cant believe that was their last episode EVER! I hope hope hope they come back!!

Can I tell you guys that I seriously would have cried if my bf wasnt in the room w/me. I cant believe that was their last episode EVER! I hope hope hope they come back!!
Yeah I was thinking the same thing last night too when i was watching it w/my boyfriend... I wish they would come back, but I highly doubt it unless Rob teams it up w/the other "BIGS"... but it won't be the same.. <sigh> :girlsigh:

UGH! I know! :sad:

I LOVED that show. It was one of mtvs best decisions in a LONG time. They were so carefree and looked like so much fun. I would have LOVED to hung out with them!!

I am DEFINITELY going to pick up seasons 1 & 2 on discs.

I am totally gonna miss Rob & Big too. I must rush out to buy seasons 1 & 2 DVD's!! I am especially gonna miss Rob breaking out into song, making up songs etc!! and I am gonna miss Uncle Jerry and his strange affection for Rob among many other moments that are just so hilarious!! Maybe they will get back together for a reunion special or something!!! Come back ROB and BIG!! DO WORK!!:woohoo:

i love rob & big! they're hilarious (:
when's the season finale? i don't really
watch mtv or tv at all nowadays, so yeah ;/

and my brother said that big had a baby.
i should watch that episode ;_;
sorry if this is old news D: