Season 3 of Rob & Big!

kirsten

O.G.
May 9, 2006
Any other Rob & Big fans? A new season begins tonight; January 8th! I'm excited. I love this show and laugh almost entirely throughout each episode. :lol:

:heart: Meaty & Mini Horse. Supposidly they have a new guest this season; who is a female and very small. Hmmm :confused1:

Attachments

• 51o6UFhR7uL.jpg
    51o6UFhR7uL.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 57
yay!! something to watch tonight!! i love this show. it's so ridiculous and just a show for a good laugh and good time!!!

Last night's episode had me laughing soooo hard!

I love how Rob kept saying he pictured himself "beefier" in the mural, and when he was singing along to Enrique Iglesias...too funny!

I've only seen this show a few times, but they seem like pretty awesome guys, and plus, any guy who has a mini horse he loves is good in my books!

I adore Rob and Big. They have so much fun and aren't afraid of letting people know that they are good friends. Can't wait to watch their new season of fun!

I know, they look like they'd be so much fun to hang out with. I've seen the first episode, with the dodey and the pool :lol:, whatever they spell it. So funny. :roflmfao: and I love how Rob is always making up songs for everything he wants to say, :roflmfao: I do it sometimes too :shame:

I had never seen this until I saw the 'mystery pool dumper' episode. Damn, that was hilarious, every minute! HAHAHA! But I did miss the very end, who ended up being the culprit?

^Haha, yes I want a net gun too now!

gif.gif