searching high and low since july

1. since july, i have travelled to San Diego, Toronto and Syracuse, searching high and low for the perfect everyday bag that is functional and cute, and can go on my shoulder. i checked out Coach, Kate Spade, Kors, Browns,, pretty much every make u can think of. i m seriously ready to give up on this search!
  2. What type are you looking for? Leather? Nylon? And what's your price range?

Have you tried Marc By Marc Jacobs? There's some very cute everyday functional shoulder bags.
  3. i m looking for around the 500 mark cdn. i tried one MJ bag but had to return bc it was stained.
  4. Maybe a Louis Vuitton? They have lots of classic everyday bags. Also you can Tano bags which have (so I've heard) gorgeous leather and they aren't that expensive.
  5. I love Tano bags. I just bought my second and definitly a great bag and the price is even better. I have a jetsetter (similiar to the sex bomb that they have now) and the opera queen). They've both held up really well especially since I tend to be a little hard on my bags.