Searching for Brown Paddy Hobo or Nutmeg Cross-Body

1. Hi All,

Wondering if you can help me hunt down a brown (any shade) Paddington hobo or a Nutmeg cross-body. I'm looking for this bag for my mother.

For those who aren't familiar with my story there was a great sale at Saks where I found a Castor cross-body for an amazing price. I asked the SA to see if she could me one in Nutmeg for my mother the next day. She put in a charge send request but it never went through.

I also told people about the great deal here on the purse forum. While a couple of members lucked out on my Saks tip, my mother was the one who lost out.

If you see either of these two bags or plan on returning one, PLEASE send me a PM and let me know. I'm looking to purchase one for under $900 if possible.

2. Mimi,
    I have been contacting that store every day with no lock. Last night the SA that looked on the computer told me that she didn't think I would get the bag. Hopefully we'll have a couple of returns in the near future so you can get your mom her bag and I can get mine.
  3. Nordstrom in Portland OR had the nutmeg paddy hobo on Monday... full price though. Check with Laura or Violet (503) 224-6666 (1250). Good luck!