Searching for a lg Betty satchel in ivory w/out ring pulls

1. Anyone know where I can find one?

2. Sorry, no ivory. There is a chamois and a grey on NM.com on sale right now. If I see anything else, I'll post here.

3. Hi! I did a search on eBay with the search words "betty and chloe". I pulled up several white Bettys. Couldn't tell you if they were authentic or not.
    You might take a look and then post on the authentic thread for help with verification.
    Good Luck!

4. ^^I've been looking on eBay as well. All the ivory bags listed have the ring pulls on the zippers. All except the python bags, that is, but I can't afford one of those!

Thanks for keeping an eye out for me!

5. I think your best bet might be to call the stores. The ones without the pull came out in summer 2006. I am pretty sure that it is the only season they did it that way. What didn't help is that a lot of stores put these bags on sale because they felt without the pulls, it didn't have the "Chloe" look.

Good luck! I'll keep an eye out for you!

6. ^^^
    i'm glad it was just a one-season thing. the whoel reason i love the betty is the amazing hardware, the mix of silver and gold and those big pull rings. they're what give the bags that extra something.