Searching for a Black Day

Thank you! I did call AlohaRag and yes, they do have a Black Day. I can't make up my mind!! Do I want this or another style? I have never bought such an expensive item online, sight unseen :wtf:

PO- Cool, thank you! Why didn't you buy it? How much was it? Thanks!!!

Well, I actually went there with the intention of returning a bag and ended up with another. I actually considered the black as I love the day style in black, but, I have a black city and about a zillion other black bags so I had to forgo that one! Go get it! Are you close enough? They are closed on Sundays which is a real bummer!

So I'm still considering purchasing a Black Day. Why am I stressing so much over this??? I am driving myself crazy.

I do have a few people interested in my Truffle Day so I shouldn't have a problem selling it- I hope!!

I would like to buy a black day but at a good price so I am thinking of going through aloha rag- since they don't charge shipping or tax. I'm nervous though- what if I don't like the bag?

yah...can check it out at aloha rag.....if they still have the black day.....if not, u can just wait for it to pop up on ebay....it's jus a matter of time...:smartass: :smartass:

There is a Black Day on ebay- there was also one last night that I was looking at. I believe it went for $670.

I feel apprehensive about buying one on ebay, with so many fakes and people telling me the bag they received was not so great- much older, smelled, etc...