Seafoam City on Ebay!!!

1. What does it mean that the handle's broken, I wonder??
  2. ^^^I wondered the same thing....can't tell from the pics....
  3. maybe she just means there is a crack or a tear in it? she says it is still usable... but then again usable maybe with the long strap?
  4. Ohh the colour is beautiful!
  5. Maybe it means that the handle has split (broken) inside the leather, meaning there is no tear in the leather. I can see how it would still be useable. I guess the only way to really know is to ask.
  6. Yes, I think that's what she means. She updated the auction explaining about the broken handle
    Anyway the bag is soooo beautiful!!:heart: :heart:
  7. It would be interesting to see how much this sells for since the new 07 colors have been released.
  8. This was removed by eBay???
  9. why was it removed??
  10. yikes, that means that e-bay pulled it because they thought something was wrong w/the listing :sad:...the same thing happened to me once when i was selling a little citizen "tank" style watch...they told me that "cartier" had the exclusive rights to the word "tank" when it came to watches :push:...and they pulled my listing even though there were about 100 other non-cartiers listed that said the same thing...i've seen it happen to other PFers & it's often very unfair :girlsigh:
  11. One time my listing for a LV was removed due to violation of "accepted payment", I could not list I accept US cash :nuts:
  12. Somebody reported it as being counterfeit! :amazed: She's going to write a letter to eBay then relist it.
  13. they let people sell fakes and pull the authentic bags off? eBay is on crack! :confused1:
  14. I know! There are so many fake $80 bbags on Ebay right now with stolen pics! I hope it's not the fake sellers that are reporting real bags so they can steal their pics and sell their fakes! :cursing: