Sea0fYears' varied collection

1. Finally! After six months of being a member I've finally gotten my bags together for their family portrait. :p This'll have to go up in two posts since I have too many pictures... I had no idea my collection was so big or widespread! Enjoy!!

coach.JPG D&B.JPG katespade.JPG LV.JPG prada.JPG
  2. love the CB- that one is def on my wishlist!

3. love your pieces, the white trouville surly is gorgeous.

4. And here's the last of it... LeSportsac, Burberry, Lodis, Luella, and Lovcat. I just got the LeSportsac and I *love* it. I'll have to expand my collection a bit. OH! And my newest LV addition: an Amarante Cles!!

misc.JPG cles.JPG
  5. mmm amarante!!! everything is gorgeous though!

6. Thanks for posting all your great photos - I know it takes a lot of time to do that, so I appreicate your effort - lvoe all your LVs. I especially like the new amarante color! :yes:

7. Great collection, congrats!

8. Great Collection.

9. Very Nice! Love them all.

10. You have such a nice and varied collection! I especially like the speedies- what size is the largest one? I'm thinking of that size for when I travel.

11. It's a 40. I use it as my overnight bag. I can easily fit clothing for a weekend away, including toiletries!

12. I :heart::heart::heart: your collection! Especially the MC Trouville & Amarante cles!

13. Very nice collection!

14. Beautiful collection :smile:

15. Thanks! The Trouville was actually a wedding present from DH :love: