SD girls: BAD NEWS

1. I POSTED THIS IN ANOTHER THREAD BUTI THINK IT WAS OUT OF PLACE THERE SO HERE IT IS:

Ok girls some really BAD NEWS. I was asking the man that supplies all San Diego Macys, about were I could find a denaro, when an SA came and asked him if tokidoki is on presale because several customers had called and asked for the 25% and for price adjustments. He replied " Absolutely not. Not even 15% off with Macys card" He also stated that he was going to call all the SD macys again to make sure they were not giving any discounts on tokidoki. Sorry girls. Just hope you find an SA who he has not talked to and they give you a discount anyways. You guys who already got the discounts: LUCKY

2. Oh why can't they get their info straight. I went to Macy's in Pasadena Today, and only got the 15% off for presale but not the 25% off for Lesportsac. I still bought the two bags, but I might end up returning them.

3. aww we got busted :sad: at least I got mine in and if they change it :cursing: I'll be the death of them mwah ha ha ha ha mew :boxing:j/p ah only 5 more days until I pick up my baggies

4. Well I got my info from the official lesportsac suplier to all SD Macys. Tehlilone: LUCKY LUCKY

5. well one place wasn't even in san diego... wait... humm... is mission viejo considered what? and pssst go to carlsbad and see if they still have it before they get the call!

6. Thanks for the heads up :smile:

7. haha no prob... carlsbad is where they told me the sale should be going on everywhere... then again teh SAs think tokidoki is just some other bag like harajuku for the most part

8. yeah, do you know the name of the SA you talked to?

9. nope... and she didn't write it on my receipt

10. interesting.. :x

11. i still think they swapped the signs... I was actually going to pass by after work but my tummy started hurting so I'm vegetating at home at the moment...