Scrubs

Can someone tell me what happened during the last 5 min? My dvr stopped recording while Carla was saying her good bye.

Carla realized that if she said goodbye to laverne, then laverne's spirit would leave her alone. after she says her goodbyes, laverne passes away. the gang go to the bar to celebrate the birth of cox's son and toast to lavern. they forget to congratulate jordan who is still waiting in the hospital. she gets mad so she agrees to name the girl jennifer dylan (J.D.) and jd can be the godfather.

you can watch a two min recap on the site here:
http://www.nbc.com/Scrubs/video/index.shtml#cat=new

hope that helped! :yes:

Carla realized that if she said goodbye to laverne, then laverne's spirit would leave her alone. after she says her goodbyes, laverne passes away. the gang go to the bar to celebrate the birth of cox's son and toast to lavern. they forget to congratulate jordan who is still waiting in the hospital. she gets mad so she agrees to name the girl jennifer dylan (J.D.) and jd can be the godfather.

you can watch a two min recap on the site here:
http://www.nbc.com/Scrubs/video/index.shtml#cat=new

hope that helped! :yes:

Thanks!! I think Jennifer Dylan is a cute name. I'm glad JD is the godfather.

Wow! No update since Nov 2007! Where have all the Scrubs fans gone!?
I've been watching the new season currently airing, I'm not a big fan of the new interns. I sadly admit it's not as great as the other season... but I'm so in love with the show I'm just thrilled I'm still watching my favorite show being aired :nuts:

I'm just glad that ABC picked it up to give it a proper final season. NBC really gave the show the shaft last year. It was supposed to have been the final season, but then the Writer's Strike happened, and NBC canceled the show w/o giving fans a proper finale (they didn't even respect the show enough to air the episodes in order -- if you noticed, one week Dr. Kelso was being fired, the next week he was still Chief of Staff!).

Although nothing's been confirmed, I'm pretty show this first season on ABC will be the show's final one. I know that no matter what happens Zack Braff has already said that this is his last season and I can't imagine Scrubs carrying w/o JD.

I love this show as does everyone in my family. It's the one show that my son & I sit down to week after week and still watch together. I will miss it when it's gone, but thankfully have every season on DVD to play back when I need a good laugh and a little sentimentality!!

I'm just glad that ABC picked it up to give it a proper final season. NBC really gave the show the shaft last year. It was supposed to have been the final season, but then the Writer's Strike happened, and NBC canceled the show w/o giving fans a proper finale (they didn't even respect the show enough to air the episodes in order -- if you noticed, one week Dr. Kelso was being fired, the next week he was still Chief of Staff!).

Although nothing's been confirmed, I'm pretty show this first season on ABC will be the show's final one. I know that no matter what happens Zack Braff has already said that this is his last season and I can't imagine Scrubs carrying w/o JD.

I love this show as does everyone in my family. It's the one show that my son & I sit down to week after week and still watch together. I will miss it when it's gone, but thankfully have every season on DVD to play back when I need a good laugh and a little sentimentality!!

No wonder! I was thinking it was my local station had episodes mixed up or something of that sort... I'm glad they switched to ABC. But if anyone has watched the latest episodes of the cast in Bahamas, it was originally supposed to be a 1 hour episode but they had to split it up because of the network. The great thing is I read from Bill Lawrence's blog the 1 hour episode (which is slightly different from the aired 2 prt episode) will be included in the S8 DVD.

I still love this show to death & have been catching up watching episodes from season 8 over the internet!

Anyone watch the show tonight? It was soooooo good!!!
I loved the ending as JD stood in front of the movie screen watching his "future" play out!!! And his walk down the hall with past characters and patients -- This is the SCRUBS I fell in love with and will miss desperately!!!

While I appreciate that Zack Braff decided that this will be his last season, I will miss him terribly should they renew the show for another season w/o him (which is still being considered!). What would be great is if the show went on for one more season and he came back at the end to marry Elliot!!

But again, if tonight was the final episode of SCRUBS ever, it was an excellent show and one of the best finales EVER in my book (I actually rate it up there with FREINDS, Mary Tyler Moore and CHEERS)

Thank you for 8 wonderful years SCRUBS!! Your show was one-of-a-kind and one that will be sorely missed!!

The finale definately was the PERFECT ending to the show (better than Friends IMO!). Just enough nostalgia for those who watched it since Day 1 and just enough comedy balanced with the perfect amount of sentiment.

I dont think the show should go on without Zach Braff, it just wont be the same without him!

I for one, will really miss Scrubs and wish there had been more of it the last few seasons. NBC really gave them the shaft over the last couple of years, getting yanked around from time slot to time slot and the awful way they treated it after the writer's strike.

I know it wouldn't be the same without JD, but I wouldn't mind ONE MORE Season w/Elliot, Turk, Carla and Dr. Cox. The fact that all of the major players took TWO episodes off this season, showed that the show CAN be good without JD in the picture. I think some of the funniest scenes this season took place with Dr. Kelso, Dr Cox and the Janitor, when JD was no where around. I really think the remaining cast members could carry this show for one more season! (I think my favorite scene of this entire season (not counting the end of the finale) was when Dr. Cox told Turk on the beach in the Bahamas, that here comes your "Sexy mama" and here comes Carla in her 1 piece bathing suit, "mom pants" and tote bag tromping down the beach waving!! I LOVED that scene!!)

I haven't watched the finale yet. Scrubs is probably my favorite show of all time, I really can't bear to do it yet lol. Actually, I always do this, I never watch the last episode of a show I really love.