Scribble 2008??

1. So will there be a Scribble line this year? Has anyone heard anything about this?

Here are previous Scribble collections.

What will this years Scribble look like?
    Anyone have any ideas?
  2. I am waiting to see what's new for 2008 too! I heard it's coming to the stores in march/april.

I have the 2007 scribble and I love it. I hope they do the 2008 in pastel colors too because I think the 2005 is way too bold for me.
  3. Scribble is my all time favorite. I thought I had heard they were not moving forward with it, but I truly hope not! I just love it.
  4. Didn't really like the 2005. It was too much for me. But I absolutely FELL IN LOVE with the 2006 and 2007 Scribbles!!!!! I really hope they have another one this year~!!
  5. Rumor has it they are. I have seen a pic of a scribble version of the coach perfume bottle. Can't remember the color shades though. Its coming in April!
  6. I seen that too. I thought it would be a new scent, something new for spring/summer. But it's just the bottle that is changing. I was told it would be released around mothers day.
  7. Wasn't there a silver scribble line at some point? I see pieces now and then on eBay.
  8. Yes I also agree the 2005 line is not great, but I love 2006 and 2007.
  9. There are pictures of shoes that will be out with the scribble print also so I'm sure they will have bags. I just haven't seen any photos yet.
  10. I actually like the 05.. 06 doesn't do it for me though..
  11. i love the 05 print the best too....have quite a collection of it going. anyway i hope they release another some bolder colors again.
  12. Hi Everyone -- I got a tip from my SA that there will be a new scribble print and it will be primary colors and that there would be purple. She didn't know when they would be out in stores.
  13. I really was never into scribbles. Now patchwork...that is another story!
  14. You just made my morning. Its about time.
  15. The silver and khaki scribble were additions to the 2006 collection.