Screws on Chanel Bags

Selena

O.G.
Jan 26, 2006
Hey Chanelophites!
I have a question. All of my Chanel bags have a flat head screw under the flap (Holding the CCs). My question is one bag that I have recently purchased has a different screw. like this +
Does anyone else have this kind of screw? I really dont doubt authenticity I was just surprised.
Any info would be appreciated.
Thanks
Selena

shopmom411 said:
Hmmmmm. Can you post a pic???? Is it just ONE screw like this +? Are all the others flathead screws?

The only screws on this bag are under the flap holding the CCs on. They are both Philliphead. I will post pictures later. I am currently contacting the seller.
Thanks
Selena

Here is a shot of the screws:
HPIM0210.jpg

Hi Selena,

I hate to sound so negative, but it really looks fake. Not only do the screws bother me, but the bag is made in Paris, and I believe just Italy and France make the bag

Selena, I think this bag is a fake, too. Eeek, sorry! Check out the bottom seam... it looks just a little too crooked for comfort. The visible stitching on my Chanel bags (as on your other ones, too) are absolutely uniform in thread length and are level on line... I hope you didn't buy this bag from The Marketplace.