scratch on my damier speedy's side, is this common?

1. bought my damier speedy two weeks ago and ive used it twice. yesterday though i notice a teeny weeny scratch on the bag's side near the bottom (hope you can see it in the photo). i'm sure i was not responsible for it because i took good care of it the two times i used it...does this really happen on the damier speedy's side??? should i expect more of these in the future??? thanks...

DSC00522.jpg
  2. p.s. it's the black thing in the lighter square right beside the leather lining...thanks

3. im sorry its the wrong forum but please do answer...t'is my first to start a thread...

4. I have a damier speedy, and this hasn't happened to mine...did you maybe rub the corner against something accidentally?

5. hi! im quite sure i did not rub it anywhere because i was extra carefull when i used it, it being new and all...i'll try to bring it to the store tom though and see if i can have it exchanged...

6. When i got my damier keepall 55 i used it on one trip and when i came back home the sides where like that. I think it happens because the canvas gets worn and the print comes off.

7. I think that's normal for Damier. All three of my Damier bags have that.

8. I've collected damier for years but hasnt happened to me yet.

9. I don't really see any scratch...where is it?

10. Scratches, no matter how careful you are, are inevitable......

11. thanks for the info everyone...i feel better now knowing that its somehow a natural occurence...