SCP Anyone???

1. Hi!
    I'm going to be in Orange County on Aug 15 & 16 and was wondering if any one would like to get together then and go to SCP??? :yahoo:
  2. ^^Woohoo! H, I just may be able to meet up with you! Which day are you planning to go to SCP?
  3. :yahoo: The 16th would be the best...flying in on the 15th.
  4. I may be able to meet you guys if you do it on the 15th if only to fondle things at guys can talk me through it...
  5. I can't do the 15th, but I can do the 16th.
  6. I will most likely be able to make it on 16th as well :yes: Bagnshoo, hope you can join us! We would love to enable you in your fondling :graucho:
  7. I have to work on the 16th :crybaby:
  8. Dear Ladies:

Does it have to be SCP?! BH is having their sale on 08/14...

Today was there, but 'fountain was dry' (see the inventory thread)...
  9. I work in BH on the 14th and had planned to go to the sale after work. I can meet up there too!
  10. Dear Ms. Amkur:

TGIF!!! I am SO TEMPTED to meet you at BH and other ladies in SCP, but due to this month I have to take 3 more days off for my son's school orientation, so I am little afraid to ask my boss to let me leave early on 8/14... (I am about 1 1/2 hours away from either stores)....

I'll know better next week and try to ask him when he's in a good mood....

DEFINITELY keep you and you ladies posted....
  11. Hope you can make it Morgan! Bagnshoo, so sorry I'll miss you. :sad:

I have all day on the 16th so just let me know what times work for everyone! :tup:
  12. I can only go after work on the 16th. I could probably get there by 6:30 pm. We can meet at the shop, then for dinner.
  13. Ooh...the 14th and 16th could work for me either way. Let me know what's up!
  14. Dinner sounds good! I plan on being at SCP pretty much all day (DH has meetings) so any time works for me. :tup:
  15. I would luv to come...minus my dd's :girlsigh: