Scotchguard on Legacy STripe

1. So I have the new flats, Ladie. And I haven't worn them yet. I looked up scotchguard's website, and it can be used on all kinds of fabric, including silk and satin. So, I'm going to try it with my shoes. If it goes ok, then my french purse and Katy will also get treatment.
  2. Can't wait to hear how it turns out ... may try it on my Legacy Stripe Foldover Wristlet!!
  3. wow good idea! interested to hear how it turns out
  4. I'm very interested in your results...LOVE any and all pieces with Legacy stripes!
  5. Please let us know how this works out for you.
    I 'd like to try this too:yes:
  6. same here.
    please let us know =)
  7. I have Scotchguarded all my Legacy Stripe stuff and it's been great! Ponytail scarf, wristlets, etc.:tup::tup:
  8. Potentially dumb question, but where can you get scotchguard? Is it at Target or somewhere?

ETA....nevermind.....had a "blonde" moment and forgot about Google (no offense to any blondes)....
  9. hmmm.....i may actually get those shoes if i can protect them.
  10. Target Automotive Section
  11. Ok, so far so good. I have sprayed the Ladie Legacy Stripe Flats, and the Legacy Stripe French Purse. No issues of color transfer/bleed. I wiped the overspray off the non-satin parts immediately.
  12. I've had good luck with Scotchguard on all sorts of things. Let us know!
  13. Has anyone used it on their bag lining (to prevent pen marks, stains, etc?) Would that work?
  14. I use it on my bags. I have never used it in the inside, though.
  15. That's a really good question.